- Our school has been providing students with quality Catholic education since 1958.
- We are accredited by the New England Association of Colleges and Schools.
- We currently enroll 250 students from 16 cities and towns.
- We offer classes in grades Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Our three-year-old Pre-K offers half day and full day sessions three or five days a week.
- Our four-year-old Pre-K offers half day and full day sessions five days a week.
- We offer full-day Kindergarten.
- We offer before and after school programs, beginning at 7:00 am and running until 6:00 pm.
- We teach Spanish in Grade 5 through Grade 8.
- Our curriculums include art, music, physical education and computer skills in Pre-K through Grade 8.
- Extra-curricular activities include: music lessons, a school band, a school choir, two full-production plays each year, boys and girls basketball teams which compete in the South Shore Parish School League and boys and girls cross-country teams.
- Our enrichment programs include: robotics, running club, cooking class, yoga and more.
- In addition to local public high schools, recent graduates are attending the following schools: Archbishop Williams High School, Boston College High School, Cardinal Spellman High School, Catholic Memorial High School, Fontbonne Academy, Notre Dame Academy, St. Sebastian’s School, Thayer Academy and Xaverian Brothers High School.
If you are a parent of a prospective student, we’d like to meet you!
For information or to set up a meeting and school tour, please contact:
Mr. Robert Murphy, Principal
Mrs. Diane Walsh, Administrative Assistant